Yes, that is the movie that we have for tonight. But also, it was my night of dreams last night...although technically I didn't fall asleep til Saturday so I guess it was more like Freaky Saturday...but my dreams were weird. A mixture of church and doctoring and intimate issues. Yeah, it doesn't make enough sense for me to write it out.
But the house was familiar. This house shows up in my dreams from time to time but I don't really remember ever seeing it before. And I usually realize the house is familiar when I'm going down the stairs to the bottom floor. They twist and turn and have high ceilings. And then when I get downstairs there is a great room and usually there is a small kitchenette off to the side. And then down the hall there are several rooms. Sometimes these rooms are habitable. Other times the rooms are stuffed to the brim with boxes. But I know that if I ever went into this house I would recognize it. It's been a faithful companion throughout the years.
I'd really like to blog more but my head hurts and I have pizza and breadsticks and chicken wings cooking for dinner. No, it's not delivery, it's Digornio....
I have one of those houses! Like, the kind that show up in your dreams. Mine appears so frequently that I can even map out the floor plan and everything. I'd love to build that house one day.
ReplyDeleteMe too! I really like the downstairs, I don't often see the upstairs, but I have a basic idea of how it would be. But the downstairs seems just perfect!
ReplyDelete