Words can't express how sad I'm feeling today. 11 years ago today my grandpa died of a brain tumor. And now today, my 19 year old friend who was been battling cancer for 3 years passed away. And I know she is in Heaven and I know that's where my grandpa is, too. But it still hurts and it still sucks. and I'm still angry that cancer does this to people.
So today I am sad, not for her. She's healthy and happy now. I'm sad for me, I'm sad for her family. I'm sad for her friends. I'm just sad.
I'm feeling the same thing. Fred's grandma passed today and I know its what she wanted but I can't help but crying b/c we won't see her sweet smile again. She is with her husband. Hugs.
ReplyDeleteKarri, I'm so sorry for your loss. Such a hard day. (((Hugs)))
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry for both of your losses...I'll remember you both in my prayers tonight.
ReplyDeleteI'm so, so sorry! Love and prayers to both of you.
ReplyDelete