Thursday, March 17, 2011

Shoulda Bought a Squirrel

My dreams last night were amazingly interesting, that much I remember. But I can't remember what they were about or any of the dream sequences that I can share. It's kind of bumming me out, but also, just know that my dreams were so fantastic they can't be shared with the world is a bit intriguing as well.

St. Patrick's Day in our house means the kids ate Lucky Charms for breakfast, it means green socks and green bandanas (with shamrocks on it) curtesy of Grandma. It means crockpot stew for dinner, it means our small-town parade this afternoon. And it also means NO ONE PINCHES ANYONE! I think this is the first year the kids know that people will pinch you if you don't wear green. But I put a strict moratorium on pinching of any kind regardless of the color you're wearing in our house.

I've been using a tabled list this week to get my household chores accomplished. It seems to be working. So far this week I have been able to get so much done and at the end of the list, I don't feel guilty about what hasn't got done because I know it's on the list to get done. It feels like a good system. I just hope I'll use it at least a month before I get bored with it. :)

1 comment:

  1. I just pinched A but he couldn't pinch me. My green clothing is under other clothes lol! Also I want luncky charms!

    ReplyDelete