My dreams last night were riddled with bits of pieces of things that when I awoke felt like reality.
1. My husband angry with me. - Not real, he reassured me when I woke up.
2. An amazing filing cabinet type thing that had wheels and was open and if I could actually design them I might make money. I was sitting on the couch this morning thinking I needed to odoban it because it had a funny smell to it. And then I realized that wasn't real either. Darn.
3. The kid's school bookcase is still down here and not in their room like I thought last night. Of course that makes sense since #2 was false.
4. I still haven't asked my husband whether he cheated like he told me last night (I'm assuming it was a dream), but I guess I'm not too worried about that one since I haven't bothered to verify it one way or another.
Lots of other bits and pieces but really the awesome filing cabinet was my favorite part of all.
No comments:
Post a Comment