Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Getting Out

I finally had a car today, it's been so long since I have that I hardly rememberd the feeling of loading all the kids up to go somewhere. I took the kids to Tot Time - a fun activity at the local gym for the kids. They get to play with the big toys there for an hour. It was pretty busy today, but the kids didn't mind. They loved having others to play with.

My son used the scooter most the time, it was his favorite! He wants one so much now. The baby loved the walker, she finally figured out how to go backward and then forward, she had so much fun and was happy the whole time!

The oldest made friends like she always does. They had a blast running around and playing whatever it is girls play these days. And my middle daughter? She learned to pedal a big wheels! So an eventful day was had by all.

Only regret was not packing a picnic for us to eat at the park afterwards. Hope we get some more nice days to do that real soon though.

edit: got a great package from a great friend last night, what a great way to end a rough day!!!! :) Thanks B&BHW!!!

1 comment:

  1. It's been discussed, but I'm so ridiculously glad you liked it! I had so much fun putting it together.

    I'm also glad you guys got to get out. Here's to nicer days!

    ReplyDelete