I remember now why I gave up my first dream blog. After keeping up with it for several days my dreams begin to tame out. I am not haunted by them as much in the morning. And when I do wake up in the night remembering them I rehearse them over and over so as not to forget to have something to write. But that doesn't help my sleep at all. So then I try just saying that if I remember I remember. And amazingly enough I don't.
Oh I remember bits and pieces. Last night I was a doctor (been watching too much House) and there were lots of medical procedures I performed. But that's about all I remember from that one. Another one is on the fringe of my brain but I can't recall much except I was at church and some random guy kissed me while holding his wife at his side.
So yeah, bad post, so sorry, the end.
No comments:
Post a Comment