Sunday, January 23, 2011

Blobs

The best and quickest way to turn too vivid of dreams into incoherent blobs of data littering the bottom of your brain is to begin a blog about dreams. Oh yes, I dreamed last night, but can not put anything together.

Long school hallways, ex-boyfriend's name on a set of keys handed to me, teacher love-crush, teens entering a classroom late, snapping their fingers in some sort of rythm, popcorn, stollen kisses, attitudes of alchohol explored, reading and signing important documents, ginormous shovels suspended from the porch, men in ladders securing the screws in said shovels.

Blobs, lots of blobs.

3 comments:

  1. I totally had a dream like this yesterday during my nap. It was just messed up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like it would make a fantastic short video. I'm picturing it as being grainy and maybe too bright in spots! Or maybe it's just me. I don't always know what I'm talking about.

    Captcha says: Bedockle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you might be right, we would need creepy music to accompany as well and a warning at the beginning: "do not attempt this at home".

    ReplyDelete