Doing dishes with my mil, I hear a knock on the door. She just knows it's her ex-husband and she bristles and gets busier, not wanting to deal with it. Suddenly someone is at my back snuggling me and it's my husband. I turn and kiss his cheek and promptly pass out.
The take me to the other room to wait for the dogsled ambulance to take me to the hospital. For some reason they think it's okay to leave me alone in that room on the phone to a friend while I wait. I listen as the friend talks of their latest moose kill and then pass out again and start seizing...but the weird thing is I'm still concious. I can still hear her on the phone and I know that my body is shaking and rolling all over the floor but I can't talk and I can't stop myself. Finally it's over and I ask her to repeat her last sentence because I lost track of what she was saying.
And then I'm taken to a bunkbed with another bed next to it up against a plaster wall. That bed hovered over a hole and my sis was laying on it. I asked her what would happen if the bed lost it's balance and then suddenly it did and she fell straight down an endless hole...I could see her falling and I thought "Oh that's not good. That didn't happen." And suddenly it didn't happen and she was back up on the bed and we were talking about the storm that was coming and wondering if the walls would hold us.
When I woke up this morning I was thankful I hadn't pushed my sis down a hole, that doesn't sound like a very nice thing to do...even if I did undo it.
No comments:
Post a Comment