Pixar is a dirty word.
I want to watch Tangled, trying to talk my kids into it.
Did you know that some mothers don't let their kids watch movies in the summer?
I am not one of those mothers.
Ooh, my daughter is putting Tangled in for me - Score!
Why did that chicken cross the road?
I didn't exercise today and now I feel it's too late even though it's not quite noon.
I also didn't intend on getting out of bed but real life interfered.
Never mess with a tried and trued system - it will just lead to trouble.
Onstar works - my 2 year old made sure of that.
Guess what day it is? BLOG TUESDAY!
1. Synonymous with "smug".
ReplyDelete2. George tried to talk Pie into watching Tangled the other day because he's tired of watching how to Train Your Dragon. How anyone could get tired of watching that is beyond me.
3. I did know that! They also abhor plastic toys and cop an attitude when you email them the wrong file.
4. Me either! I am thoroughly looking forward to $1 movie days over the summer! Possibly in multiple states!
5. High five!
6. To get to the other side.
7. One day ten years ago, I didn't exercise and now I still feel like it's too late.
8. Real life is a real drag, eh?
9. I'd always stick to the path of least resistance as well.
10. Onstar gives me the creeps.
11. Crap.
Too lazy to log in.
7. Really? Ten years ago? haha!
ReplyDelete3. Funny. Yeah, they do tend to be that way...
1. Exactly.
10. I worry that they are always listening to my conversation even when it's not on...
11. haha! But you must!!!!
11. Even if it takes time from other pursuits?
ReplyDelete10. Being as paranoid as I am, I don't like the idea of someone being able to tell where I am. I don't go anywhere interesting, so I don't know why it matters, but I don't like it. I've also deactivated the tracking thing in my phone.
11. Well, I guess it depends what the other pursuits are...but you could have a pass, I suppose. :)
ReplyDelete